Anyways, here is where I have been since the Lilly sale ( which was embarrassingly super long ago)
1. I ran the Pittsburgh Marathon (Relay)
Together the 5 of us ran 26.2 miles through Pittsburgh!
The post-race celebration is always the best part.
Last week was the first time I ran since the marathon, I even had to pull off the race tracker which was still on my shoe. ( Can you tell I'm trying to put my life back together hahaha)
2. I saw Hall and Oates live:
3. Oliver celebrated his 2nd birthday:
4. We spent the weekend camping out with friends at Delfest in Cumberland, MD
We heard some great bluegrass music and I finally got a little color on my pale pale skin.
5. My sister got engaged!! I am so so so happy for her and her fiancée. Time to plan!
6. I chaired a super fun Junior League shopping fundraiser.
My Junior League event team.
7. Cooking Class
My friend LES spent 4 weeks in Asia this spring. We had a cooking class where she taught us to make pho and spring rolls... and fresh coconut drinks.
Can you tell I am loving my Sift with Style tassel necklace? I am wearing it in almost every picture. The colors are just too perfect for summer. Check out her Etsy page HERE
I also spent two weekends in NJ for weddings which I will do as separate posts, this post was already super photo heavy.
Woah .. That was long. Thanks for reading until the end.