So far I'm pretty happy with where we are at the Nine Month mark. Lucky for all my readers, I was on blog hiatus when I had a
Here is where I am in terms of my list accomplishments and near future "To Do's"
* So excited to be getting married in the church I grew up in.
* So. Excited. This makes everything feel so real
* This was not on my check list, but my parents hosted a fabulous engagement party for DFH and I over Christmas so I had to add it to my check list ( Post to Follow)
10. Take Engagement Pictures
* Need to figure out a date to do this
12. Reserve Hotel Rooms ( This should get a 1/2 check)
* We are in the process of working with a hotel
13. Choose Bridesmaid Dresses
14. Book a Florist
15.Pick a Rehearsal Dinner Location
* So excited to finally get the registry gun in my hand, our first Registry Appointment is this weekend!
17. Pick and Order Save The Dates
* I'm in the processing of trying to decide the style I like best
18. Rent Chairs
* The chairs at the reception venue are
19. Order Groom and groomsmen attire
20. Research / Book Videographer
21. Research/ Book Transportation
There are still 1,000 things left to do,but it is all so exciting, and hopefully some of the biggest stressers/decisions are out of the way.
Cannot believe I get to marry this guy in just nine months!