1. 1lb ground beef
2. Handful of fresh basil ( approx. a quarter cup)
3. 4oz sliced button mushrooms
4. Pinch of salt and pepper
5. Pinch of garlic salt
6. 1 jalapenos
7 1.5 cups of tomato sauce: ( I used homemade since we had some from a meal we cooked the night before but store bought would work great too. I wish I remembered how we made our homemade sauce but it was something that ended up being thrown together )
8. two tsp olive oil
1. Place ground beef in a large mixing bowl and sprinkle ground beef with salt pepper and garlic salt to your liking.
2. Chop up the basil into small prices and add to the ground beef mix.
3 Knead/mix the ground beef and make 4 patties of beef with your hands
4. Cook patties on the grill until cooked to the temperature of choice
5. Meanwhile chop mushroom and jalapenos into small pieces.
6. Add olive oil to a sauté pan and sauté mushroom and jalapeños for five minutes until they start to brown.
7. Add tomato sauce to sauté mixture and let simmer for 5 minutes.
8. Pour the tomato sauce mix over the burgers.