Friday, June 28, 2013

5 on Friday




Today I am linking up for 5 on Friday with A. Liz Adventures The Good Life Blog Hello Happiness and Carolina Charm



1.  My Triangle:   I love this picture of me and two of my best friends celebrating new life chapters. In law school we called ourselves "The Triangle" since we were always together.  For the last six years we have all lived in the same neighborhood in Pittsburgh and we have countless memories in our neighborhood together.
      There have been so many dinners spent gossiping and heart to hearts and nights out at our favorite local bars. I love that for the last six years our homes have all been in walking distance.     Today one the triangle is moving to a new neighborhood with her boyfriend 10 minutes away.    I am so excited for ALV to start this new chapter in her life, but it is bittersweet as it is an end of an era. Here we are enjoying our last night as residents of the same neighborhood.




2. Baby Smith:   Next week is  Steel Magnolia 's gender reveal party, and KLS has tasked me with the reveal!!!  I feel so honored that she has asked me to take on this huge responsibility. As we speak I have the envelope with Baby Smith's gender written inside.  Even though it is killing me to know I haven't opened it as KLS and I have plans this weekend to craft for the Reveal Party and I don't think I can face her while I know the sex of her baby and she doesn't.





 

3.  THE BEACH:  Next week is the 4th of July which is one of my favorite holidays, especially when it is spent at the beach.    I cannot wait to head down to LBI on Wednesday for the weekend to celebrate the festivities with family and friends.



 




4. La Croix: Last night KLS went to Target and came across La Croix Peach-Pear.   Is this a new flavor or am I out of the loop because I have never seen it before??  It is amazing.   If you enjoy La Croix then run to your nearest grocery store to try it.  It is even better then La Croix Pamplemousse.



 
 
 

5. Our Garden:  Our herb garden is growing like crazy and our veggies are finally sprouting!  Nothing is better then cooking with fresh veggies and herbs from your own garden in the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment