Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Shoes




   Anyone that knows me would tell you that I am not a high heel shoe person.  Yes, I wear pumps and wedges to work as I need a heel to help my conservative dull suits looks a little more feminine, but even then I wear the heel as little as possible. Most days I walk to and from work in my flip flops and only walk in my heels around the office and to and from court.  Even then, I usually try and get heels that are less then an inch high.

  My go-to everyday shoes are flats and low heeled boots in the winter and Jack Rogers in the summer.

    This brings me to my wedding shoe choice.  I am having a difficult time finding a good shoe for my dress.  I want a heel at least for the ceremony, but I want to make sure it is low enough and comfortable to walk around if I decide to keep them on for the reception.  I am 5'8" so I certainly do not need a heel for the height. 

 Here are some of the shoes I am loving, but I am concerned about height on all of them.  I would really love to find a small kitten heel, but haven't had any luck.


 VIA


VIA 


 
 
 


 



I am obviously attracted to bows and sparkles, I just need smaller heels.  Any recommendations for comfortable wedding heels?

3 comments:

  1. Allow me to introduce you to the J. Renee Rosina. I too was obsessed with those beautiful sparkly Kate Spades, but because I am a cheapo, I refused to pay the high price for a shoe that I would literally never wear again (because well it is sparkly and has a bow on it). These shoes by J. Renee are strikingly similar, but with a lower heel and a lower price. I wore the navy version on my wedding day and they were great!!

    http://www.jrenee.com/index.php/collection/ROSINA-GFMLT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nina shoes with the bow are SOOOO UNCOMFORTABLE!! Just thought you should know!! :) I bought them and returned them!! I ended up going with some super tall sparkly ones that were triple the price, but they are so comfortable and amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore silver Kate spade charms under my dress and they were pretty comfortable all day! I did ditch them for the reception, though!

    ReplyDelete