Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Rewind.

Whoa! Where has the month gone ?!

I thought I would fill you in on what I have been up to in the past month. 

 
   In February DFH and I woke up bright and early on a Saturday morning to watch the live Russia v. USA hockey game.  I am not a morning person so I knew I had to give myself a good reason to get out of bed so early on a weekend.  Brie and champagne certainly did the trick. 

I enjoyed snuggles with my two loves.
 
 
I volunteered at the South Side Soup Contest with the Junior League.  It is one of my favorite volunteer events, where local restaurants compete to make the best soup.  I am bummed I didn't take any pictures.  This was the shirt logo this year.
 
 


DFH threw me the best surprise birthday party for my 30th!  It was held  before my actual birthday and I had no idea!! 


 
DFH and I and friends attended the Pittsburgh Beerfest.  It was a great time and so fun sampling so many beers. 


At the Beerfest there were also food trucks and a photo booth.  It was a great event.
 
 
 

LES and I went to the Avett Brothers and Old Crow Medicine Show concert and celebrated my last Saturday as a twenty-something.
 
 


For my 30th birthday I traveled to Charleston, SC to celebrate with my mom and her friends and one of my best friends.  We had an incredible girls weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment