Monday, May 12, 2014

Six Months A Wife.

Hi! It has been a while. 
 I will try not to go AWOL again for that long.  I have so much to updating to do! 

Recently, DFH and I celebrated our 6 month wedding anniversary.   I cannot believe we have already been married for six months. I know in the grand scheme of life that is nothing, but it seems like only a few weeks ago I was putting on my wedding dress  and getting ready to walk down the aisle.

 DFH and I are always looking for an excuse to celebrate so obviously we took this as a great opportunity to go out for some appetizers and drinks.    We have been saving to buy a house so we have been attempting to limit our spending especially on unnecessary purchases, so it was so nice to treat ourselves.  

    A new restaurant, Open Bottle Bistro recently opened in our neighborhood with a cute back porch so we tried it out for our mini celebration.   It is finally warm and sunny outside in Pittsburgh,  so it was glorious to be able to sit outside without a heavy coat.  DFH and I love charcuterie plates and this one was delicious!  It had such a variety of tasty meats, pickles, and pate.  

 
   The whole weekend was beautiful so we wanted to spend as much time as we could enjoying the outdoors.  We decided to be tourists for the day and take in the views of Mt. Washington from the Grandview Saloon patio.  



Cheers to the next 1,0000,000 months as Husband and Wife.

5 comments:

  1. It's amazing how quickly time goes by isn't it? My husband and I are coming up on our 2 year this summer...it's hard to believe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time flys by as soon as you get married! Congrats to 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on 6 months! it certainly does go fast that is for sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 6 months! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. It's finally warming up here in Connecticut too... gotta love patio weather :)

    xx Ani @ The Ani Project

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for 6 months! Were about to celebrate a year!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete