Friday, February 20, 2015

Lands End For The Win


    I have always been a huge fan of Lands End, but mostly for staple items.  Their website is one of the first places I check when I need new slippers, no-iron work shirts, or crewneck sweaters, but I certainly wouldn't think to check their site when I was on the search for more fashionable clothing items.  

    The other day I hopped over to their site to see if I could get any of said items on sale and instead came across a ton of great fashionable pieces that I want to add to my wardrobe ASAP.  Maybe they are trying to appeal to a new demographic or they have a new design team, but whatever they are doing is on point.  I will certainly be purchasing a few of these items.   What I love best about Lands End is almost everything can be personalized and they are almost always having a sale.  Right now you can get 25% off you Order with their friends and family sale.  Go check them out HERE now!

                                                         Ponte Keyhole Sheath Dress

 
In my opinion this dress is perfect to wear to a shower or add a blazer and it becomes a cute work outfit.
 
 
 
Women's Jacquard Shorts
 
Yes. I need these shorts.

VIA
 
3/4 length Supima Scallop Sweater
 
 
I am loving the scallops on this sweater.  This is perfect for spring or would look super cute with shorts on a cool summer night. 

 
Rope Border Nautical Scarf
 
 
I really don't need any more stripes in my life, but I don't think I can pass up this scarf.
 
 
Coated Canvas Large Shopped
 
 
This bag reminds me of the Barrington Gifts St. Anne Tote, but at a much lower price tag. 
 

 
Landmark Verona Shoulder Bag
 
 
I love the gold embossed monogram on this bag, similar to the GiGi New York Sasha Hobo, but for half the price. 
 
 
 
Have an amazing weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Ooo cute picks! I especially love that scallop sweater. Happy weekend! (stopping by from the link up)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No iron work shirts are clutch, especially on those days that you don't have time to iron. That scarf is my favorite of the pieces you highlighted though.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scallop sweater is fabulous. Also, great blog post - very fleek.

    ReplyDelete