Friday, February 12, 2016

2015 Yearly Recap: Part II

 
  I always forget how much goes on in a year until I look back, which is why I love doing this recap each year. 
 
   Here is what I was up to July through December 2015!
 
 
 
In July we celebrated ALV's birthday with a fun girls day of pampering and shopping.

 
ALV also hosted a 4th of July/ gender reveal party and we learned Baby S was a BOY!



 
DFH and I spent some time in July on LBI for a family reunion.  We hate living so far away from everyone and the beach


In August ALV, LES and went to the Rascal Flatts concert.
 


 
LES and I drove to Washington, DC to visit Allie for the weekend. 

 
In August I got to spend some time with some of my favorite college friends when they came up to Pittsburgh for a wedding. 


 
We ended summer with a bang and had an awesome Sunday Funday Labor Day Weekend.



 
In September we celebrated the wedding of Kasey and Jeremy.


 
We flew to the Hamptons for my cousin's wedding. 

 
The lovely bride and groom Katie and Connor.


 
 
In September we also showered ALV and Baby S.



 
My sister JLP and her fiancée Kevin visited us in Pittsburgh for the weekend.
 

 
In October we attended James and Gwynne's wedding.


 
DFH and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary with a delicious dinner and a self guided bar crawl. 


 
My grandparent's visited us in Pittsburgh from NY.  We took an awesome bike ride through the city and added love locks to one of the downtown bridges. 






 
 
In November we found out we were pregnant!!!!

 
We went to another Pens game.


 
We went back to NJ for Thanksgiving.
 
We ran the turkey trot and announced our pregnancy to family. 


 
 
We celebrated JLP and Kevin at their engagement party.
 

 
DFH and I rang in the New Year with dinner at Station in the Bloomfield neighborhood and at a party with friends. 

 
 
2016 has already been pretty amazing cant wait to see what else is in store!



















2 comments:

  1. There is a interesting story you have shared lot assignment-help-sydney.com of work and get the best chance for the making in there same life student helping for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses.
    mikey garcia net worth

    ReplyDelete