Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I am Loving Wednesday!


It is summer, whats not to love, but there are a few things I am ESPECIALLY loving right now



1. Dark N' Stormys:   I am not a huge rum person, but the rum mixed with the ginger beer is so refreshing, especially sitting outside on hot evenings. 


  1. 2 ounces dark rum,
  2. 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice (optional)
  3. 3 ounces chilled ginger beer
  4. 1 lime wheel

2. 2012 Agendas are out!!!

Even though I am no longer in school I still love to get a new planner in August/September.  It makes me feel like I have a clean slate in the middle of the year.  I live and breathe by my planner I don't know what I would do without my to-do lists and calendar date book, and there is nothing like writing your first list in your fresh crisp planner.  Plus I always feel like I have so much going on in the fall/winter that it is hard to transition to a new planner in December.  I like a fresh start before the busy fall.

I have always been a Filo Fax Girl, but now I am loving the Lilly Pulitzer Planners

3.  Fresh summer veggies:  I love how fresh and juicy veggies are in the summer.  Whether grilled or eaten raw they just taste extra delicious in the summer, especially when they come from your own garden ( *fingers crossed for our baby veggies*).



4.  Only two more days until DFH and I take our weekend lake get-a-way HERE:



5. Neon T-shirts: I don't know what it is, but something about throwing on a Neon colored  t-shirt makes an outfit so much better than just putting on a regular colored Tee. 




7 comments:

  1. I didn`t know the 2012 planners were out yet... I definitely need to go get mine!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered my LP agenda the other day, can't wait for it to come in :)

    aHb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That lake looks incredible! Where is it???? AND I totally agree. Bright colors always make me feel happier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to stock up on American Apparel tees, they are so bright every time I pass the window I am drawn to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get me a new planner! Love the Lilly ones! And those vegetables look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love the LP planners, about to order mine online now! And fresh summer veggies are also a must :)
    Bisous,
    Rachel
    http://lovealamode.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love new diary's/planners. They start off real neat too lol then end up a mess or lost or I forget to write in it :)
    Have a great weekend, looks nice!!

    ReplyDelete