It is summer, whats not to love, but there are a few things I am ESPECIALLY loving right now
1. Dark N' Stormys: I am not a huge rum person, but the rum mixed with the ginger beer is so refreshing, especially sitting outside on hot evenings.
- 2 ounces dark rum,
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice (optional)
- 3 ounces chilled ginger beer
- 1 lime wheel
2. 2012 Agendas are out!!!
Even though I am no longer in school I still love to get a new planner in August/September. It makes me feel like I have a clean slate in the middle of the year. I live and breathe by my planner I don't know what I would do without my to-do lists and calendar date book, and there is nothing like writing your first list in your fresh crisp planner. Plus I always feel like I have so much going on in the fall/winter that it is hard to transition to a new planner in December. I like a fresh start before the busy fall.
I have always been a Filo Fax Girl, but now I am loving the Lilly Pulitzer Planners
3. Fresh summer veggies: I love how fresh and juicy veggies are in the summer. Whether grilled or eaten raw they just taste extra delicious in the summer, especially when they come from your own garden ( *fingers crossed for our baby veggies*).
4. Only two more days until DFH and I take our weekend lake get-a-way HERE:
5. Neon T-shirts: I don't know what it is, but something about throwing on a Neon colored t-shirt makes an outfit so much better than just putting on a regular colored Tee.