Growing up I loved Ramen Noodle Soup, I would have probably eaten it at every meal if I was allowed. When I saw ramen noodle coleslaw I knew I needed to try it, and it did not disappoint.
I found this recipe HERE, but there a lot of different varieties of this recipe online. This is a low-cal version.
- Ingredients for dressing: 2 tbsp. olive oil 3 tbsp. white vinegar 2 tbsp. Splenda 1/2 ramen noodles seasoning package 1/4 tsp. pepper 1 tbsp. soy sauce Ingredients for salad: 1 small head of red or green cabbage or half of each or bag of prepared cabbage 4 green onions
- 1 carrot peeled and grated (or if you use the bag of cabbage then the carrot is already in there) 1 package ramen noodles.
1. Make dressing by combining ingredients in large bowl and stir to dissolve sugar.
2. Combine first 3 salad ingredients to dressing, toss well. Add crushed ramen noodles and toss again.
3. Serve right away or cover and refrigerate to allow the flavors to blend.
We served the Ramen Noodle slaw as a side to homemade buffalo Bleu cheese chicken and it was a great side dish.