Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend Recap

  Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter/Passover weekend.  I spent my weekend in NJ with family and friends and it was so nice relaxing and spending the holidays at home.

Here is my weekend through pictures. 

I found the perfect  Seersucker Suit for work while shopping with Mom.



Loved Celebrating Baby Trey at MF's baby shower









Enjoyed a wonderful Easter feast with my parents, sister, and grandparents

The Pinterest Inspired Centerpiece my sister, JLP created.





JLP and I spotted some Lilly animal crackers while out running errands.


Received some fun and delicious goodies from the Easter Bunny.

Hope you had a fun filled holiday as well.

3 comments:

  1. I love the centerpiece!! I am going to have to make that next year. Love the blue Peeps.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful blog and it really inspires me!:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your dress! When I was working in DC I was forever searching for a seersucker suit/blazer. I don't really need one now but I would still like to find seersucker pants or blazer

    ReplyDelete