Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Weekend Update

      This past weekend went fast as always, and DFH and I were certainly busy.

We started the weekend attending Game 2 of Pens v. Flyers playoff game




We were not so happy after the loss.


After nine years with my beloved Xterra, Bruiser I finally said goodbye.


Tears were shed, when the tow truck drove it away, thinking about all the adventures we went on :(



Yes. I made DFH take one last pick of me and my car.  RIP Bruiser.

*The good news is I have a new vehicle :)


Hockey and Bloodys were a delicious treat on Sunday, although another crushing Penguins loss was not so fun.


I love Sunday Night Sushi Nights



Although the Pens are losing 0-3 fingers crossed they beat the Flyers tonight.








1 comment:

  1. It's good to see others in hockey mode! We're equally excited about Predator action around here!

    And sushi Sunday? I'll have to talk Ryan into doing that, thanks for the idea:)

    ReplyDelete