I apologize that I did not do the best job cutting the slices, so it does not look as appetizing, but it was delicious and tasted just like pizza. I highly recommend it.
1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp crushed garlic
1/2 tsp garlic salt
olive oil (optional)
pizza sauce, shredded cheese and your choice of toppings
Preheat oven to 450 degrees1. Take one large head of Cauliflower and add it to the food processor, pulse until the cauliflower looks like grain, not a puree.
2. Place cauliflower in microwave for 8 minutes.
3. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
4. In a bowl, stir together 1 cup cauliflower, egg and mozzarella. Add oregano, crushed garlic and garlic salt, stir.
5. Transfer the mix to the cookie sheet, and using your hands, pat out on the pan.
6. Brush crust with olive oil.
Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven. add sauce, toppings and cheese.
Place under a broiler at high heat just until cheese is melted (approximately 3-4 minutes).
Obviously I burned the one side...oops.
I made my crust thin, next time I would make it a little thicker to avoid burning parts of the crust, but overall DFH and I both loved it, and will be making it again with some veggie toppings.