SIX MONTHS! HOLY COW! The months are flying by...I just got butterflies the wedding will be here before I know it!
Here is where I am in terms of my list accomplishments and near future "To Do's" with six months to go!
* So excited to be getting married in the church I grew up in.
* So. Excited. This makes everything feel so real
* This was not on my check list, but my parents hosted a fabulous engagement party for DFH and I over Christmas so I had to add it to my check list
10. Take Engagement Pictures
* Hopefully we will take our Pittsburgh Engagement pictures in the next few weeks
19. Order Groom and groomsmen attire
20. Research / Book Videographer
21. Research/ Book Transportation
23. Book Makeup
* So excited for her to sing at our wedding!
29. Order Invitations
31. Book day after wedding photographer
* Not quite done with this one.
33. Book Honeymoon
34. Decide on Ceremony Music
35. Find/Order reception decor items
36. Finalize Welcome Bag ideas
37. Decide on Table Number design
38. Decide on Place Card design
40. Pick out Bridal Shoes/ accessories
41. Take NJ Engagement pictures
* This was not on my to do list, but I had to share: My mom and bridal party hosted the best bridal shower ever for me last weekend! I was shocked! I think I was shaking the whole time. I can't imagine a better shower!
And the list goes on.....