Monday, April 8, 2013

3 Things.




1. Lilly Pulitzer
 
 
  It was so sad to hear about the passing of one of my favorite fashion designers.  In celebration of Lilly's life yesterday I wore hot pink and my favorite Murfee Scarf!

2. SURPRISE!
 

 
Last weekend I thought I was going home to NJ just to celebrate Easter with my family, little did I know I would be attending my surprise bridal shower.
 
 
All my bridesmaids came into town for the surprise.  There were instant tears when I saw my bridesmaids from NY, Charlotte, and Chicago had flown in. 
 
Post to follow!
 
3. Paleo
 
 

DFH and I are attempting to try the Paleo diet.  We are at the 6 month mark for our wedding, so it is time to get fit!   I am doing a modified version, because lets face it I cannot live without any carbs!  Last week we tried a Paleo turkey and mushroom meatloaf that was quite tasty!  Have you tried the Paleo diet or anything similar?  Any tips??  
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment