Thursday, March 28, 2013

Our Easter Home

   Tonight I leave for NJ to celebrate Easter with my family.  I am bringing two of my bridesmaids with me from Pittsburgh, so I am excited to celebrate with both friends and family this year!  It is crazy it is already Easter considering we just got three inches of snow Monday and it has snowed every day this week.    It doesn't feel right to break out the pastels and spring dresses yet when I am still wearing my Puffer Coat and Hunter boots with the liner to work each day! 
   
  Not to be negative, but I hate that Easter is so close to St. Patrick's Day this year, I barely had any time to put up my Easter decorations, and I won't really get to enjoy them since I will be home in NJ until Sunday,   I didn't go crazy and put them all up since they will literally be up in our house for only a week, but here is a sneak peek at Easter in our home:


 

 
 
 

 
Happy Easter!
 
Make sure you follow my blog with Bloglovin' before it is too late!!
 
You can find the button on the side of my blog!

 


 

 

2 comments: