Hello, Friday! It is so nice to see you again! Although, I have to say this week has gone by pretty fast, so I cannot complain too much. It has been a while since I have participated in the 5 on Friday link up with A. Liz Adventures and Co, but it is one of my favorites. So here I am with five random thoughts.
1. It Is Moving Weekend!!! I can't believe we are moving into our new home this weekend. I am super pumped, but dreading the actual moving part of the process. We have been packing up our current apartment and slowly moving boxes to the new house for the last week, and I still feel like we haven't made a dent. We have a lot more to packing to do tonight! Bring on the wine and packing tape!!
2. I am loving these two guys! Seriously how precious. They love each other so much, or as DFH would say they are best friends.
3. A week from today I will be in Charlotte visiting my college besties, and celebrating one of their 30th birthdays! I cannot wait for a weekend of celebrating and gossip with some of my favorites. The countdown has started!!
Such a good #tbt to college graduation day.
4. Monograms. I have been on the search for an over sized monogrammed crew neck sweatshirt that I can throw on, on a cool summer night and I finally found one I love that looks lightweight and slightly fitted. Now I just need to pick a color! How cute are these made by the Southern Sewcialite.
5. Happy Father's Day Weekend to all of the Dad's out there. I am sad I cannot spend it with my Dad this weekend, but love that I was able to spend a long weekend celebrating him two weeks ago for his birthday.
Hope everyone has a lucky Friday the 13th!