2. Polenta: This is pre-cooked and a great side to keep in the fridge if you need something quick. We often mash up the polenta to make a mash potatoes like substance for a healthier alternative.
3. Roasted Seaweed Snack: I could eat a box of these a day. A great low-cal snack.
4. Garlic Naan: So tasty! Again we use these to make pizza on nights when we need a quick meal. Add tomato sauce, cheese and veggies and bake. (Can you tell we like quick meals and pizza?)
5. Turkey Meatballs: We use these for so many recipes including meatball sandwiches, we add them to homemade soups or serve them with marinara on their own, again another quick meal alternative.
6 Sea Salt and Pepper Rice Crisps: Megan recommended these and she was so right they are the perfect healthy snack. I like to add some laughing cow cheese to these crisps for an afternoon snack.
7. Quinoa Pasta: I haven't tried this yet, but I keep hearing how wonderful quinoa is for you with all the protein and fiber. I'm excited to try this healthier pasta. I love carbs so I'm always willing to give any healthier alternative a try.
Some of my other favorites are the roasted garlic hummus, roasted garlic salsa and the low fat ranch and parmesan dressing. Another bonus of TJ's is that their vegetables are almost half the price of our local grocery store so I usually try and get most of my vegetables from Trader Joe's.
I would love to hear your Trader Joe's faves!