Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My Weekend Update

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I hope you are all wearing green and have plans for some corn beef and cabbage or maybe a Guinness tonight. 
 
 
   This past weekend was jam packed and super fun.  On Thursday night a few friends and I went to the Pittsburgh Winery to see the Mulligan Brother's play.  I had previously discussed how obsessed I was with their music after the first time I saw them, and I honestly think they keep getting better.  If you enjoy country/rock/bluegrass check them out!!  Everyone was up dancing throughout the show, so this was the best picture I could get.
 
 

    Our friends JLM and BHB came to visit us from New Jersey for the weekend and arrived late Thursday night.  Unfortunately I had to work during the day on Friday, but I met up with everyone for dinner at Carmella's Pints and Plates in the South Side.   I had the lobster roll and everyone else got the bbq duck tacos and no one was disappointed with their choice
 
 
       After dinner we took JLM and BHB up to Mt. Washington for a drink at the LeMont overlooking the city.  I always love taking visitors to Mt. Washington, the view of Pittsburgh is so unreal.  ( clearly the picture below does not do it justice). 




All of us at the Le Mont.  





  On Saturday we were lucky enough to grab some great seats to the Pens game.  Although JLM and BHB are Ranger's fans its always fun watching a hockey game in person especially when you are so close to the action.




 
Oh, hey boys!



    The rest of the day was spent exploring the city, we walked around the Strip District  and grabbed some Pittsburgh Popcorn and had a quick dinner at Roland's.  From there we went to the Arsenal Cider house for some delicious blueberry cider and then headed home for some drinks in the hot tub. 


     Such a great weekend. I am still exhausted. 






No comments:

Post a Comment