Friday, October 9, 2015

Where I Have Been...


 Surprise, Surprise I fell off the blogging wagon again.  At least I'm consistent.  Don't worry my loyal followers you haven't missed too much in the exciting lives of myself and DFH.  We have been too busy traveling, hosting guests, and attending events to do anything else productive, so there hasn't been much cooking, crafting or renovating to blog about.  I will share some of our adventures from the past 1.5 months.



        In August LES and I traveled to DC to visit our friend AWG who is one of my sorority sisters.  We explored the Eastern Market, Georgetown, and the waterfront and ate and drank way too much. 


Labor Day weekend we attended our friend's Kasey and Jeremy's wedding.  The reception was held in a photography studio in the South Side of Pittsburgh.  The studio had a pemanent photo booth ( my favorite thing ever) and a whole room of props.  I was in photo booth heaven and pretty much stayed there the whole night.  There was even a live stream of the booth in the reception so you could watch everyone. 




Also, all specialty drinks should have Rock Candy sticks.  


We ended the summer with perfect weather and a Sunday Funday with some of our favorite people.




The following weekend we flew to NY for my cousin's wedding.  I took so many pictues I will do a full post about that weekend soon. 

DFH and I with the bride and groom



We celebrated Baby S. and ALV at a super fun shower ( more to come on this too)



My sister JLP and her fiancée visited and we took them to Meat and Potatoes for brunch ( best Bloody Mary bar in Pittsburgh) 



We did some tastings at the Pittsburgh Winery
 
and we were total tourists on Mt. Washington

 
DFH's parents came into town and we cheered on the Pirates

 
We then went to more baseball games....


 
...and more weddings. 
 
Regardless of the weather we had the best time celebrating Gwynne and James





And I am sure you know where we spent most of our time at the reception....
 
 
Hope you all have an awesome weekend.  Monday marks our 2 year Wedding Anniversary so we have some plans to celebrate over the weekend.  














No comments:

Post a Comment