Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy National Eat What You Want Day!!

      Today May 11th is National Eat What You Want Day!!   I was so excited when I realized this was actually a holiday, I love an excuse to indulge in regular soda and fried food.   If I could choose a menu of anything I wanted to eat all day ( calories don't count) my menu would be as follows:

Breakfast:

Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich on a bagel with a slice of tomato and onion from the Bagel Factory in NJ.


A delicious Coffee with whole milk and maybe some whip cream ( homemade or Reddi Whip)

And perhaps a Bloody Mary with extra horseradish ....yumm  ( obviously weekend breakfast only)

Mid-Morning Snack:


 McDonald's Fries

   Regular Coke from McDonald's ( does anyone else think they have the best fountain soda ever, and the best straws too ?)


LUNCH:

A Giant Salad with lots of veggies smothered in homemade ranch, preferably from Sidetracks at Elon. 


                        A slice ( or two) of delicious salad pizza from Viramis in NJ.... yummmmmm

Mid-Afternoon Snack:


 Cheese fries and gravy ( can you tell I LOVE french fries)


DINNER:

Appetizer


                                                   
        Escargot           

Entree



         Lobster tail and grilled corn on the cob


                
    and Shrimp covered in old bay seasoning.


                                  
  Served with a delicious glass of Pinot Gris


DESSERT:


I am not a huge dessert person AT ALL, but I have always loved and still love Strawberry Shortcake so long as it is made with homemade angel food cake and homemade whip cream...yumm!


What is on your dream menu????


No comments:

Post a Comment