Friday, May 27, 2011

Rainy Day Movies

  As I said a few posts back, it hasn't stopped raining in forever, at least here in the Burgh ( although the past few days the sun has made an appearance ( how nice of Mr. Sun).  Instead of being able ride my bike or play outside I have been confined to the indoors.  Although I would 100% rather enjoy the weather it is a good time to make some popcorn and watch a favorite movie. 

Here are my favorite rainy day picks ( in no particular order)

1. The Blind Side


2.  Love Actually: Although I especially love this movie during Christmas it is ALWAYS a great watch


3. The Sound of Music: Love the Soundtrack, Love the Movie, Love Austria, Love Julie Andrews


4.  Dirty Dancing: Again  GREAT SOUND TRACK


5.  Troop Beverly Hills:  Beverly Hills, WHAT A THRILL!!!


6.  Remember the Titans


7.  Father of the Bride


8.  Now and Then


9. The Hangover


10.  Clueless:  What girl didn't want to be Cher Horowitz growing up??



What are you fave rainy day flicks??



Also I wanted to wish DFH a Very Happy Birthday!!!


Hope your day is fabulous and cannot wait to celebrate <3


Happy Birthday to You!!

1 comment:

  1. The Blind Side is such a GREAT movie! I meet Mike Oher at a Christmas party last year...here is a link to the pic...
    http://letthetidepullyourdreamsashore.blogspot.com/2010/12/celebrating-season.html

    ps:“Beverly Hills what a trill”

    ReplyDelete