As I said a few posts back, it hasn't stopped raining in forever, at least here in the Burgh ( although the past few days the sun has made an appearance ( how nice of Mr. Sun). Instead of being able ride my bike or play outside I have been confined to the indoors. Although I would 100% rather enjoy the weather it is a good time to make some popcorn and watch a favorite movie.
Here are my favorite rainy day picks ( in no particular order)
1. The Blind Side
2. Love Actually: Although I especially love this movie during Christmas it is ALWAYS a great watch
3. The Sound of Music: Love the Soundtrack, Love the Movie, Love Austria, Love Julie Andrews
4. Dirty Dancing: Again GREAT SOUND TRACK
5. Troop Beverly Hills: Beverly Hills, WHAT A THRILL!!!
6. Remember the Titans
7. Father of the Bride
8. Now and Then
9. The Hangover
10. Clueless: What girl didn't want to be Cher Horowitz growing up??
What are you fave rainy day flicks??
Also I wanted to wish DFH a Very Happy Birthday!!!
Hope your day is fabulous and cannot wait to celebrate <3