Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Costumes

   I love Halloween, especially the costumes.  I love thinking of unique and original costume ideas that are fun DIY projects.  Luckily in law school we had a Halloween costume party every year so there was always a costume party to plan for, since we've graduated we've made sure we've had a party to attend to wear our costumes. 

Here are some of my costumes over the years:

    2006



Characters from the Little Mermaid: I was Scuttle the seagull

2007

Fashion Police
  ( The back says Fashion Police in Glitter)


   DFH was Quail Man that year ( loved it!)



2008


The Four Seasons and Father Time


2009

Lighting Bug
( Yes, my butt was glowing with a tap light ha!)


2010

( and my fave)


Ralph Lauren Polo Horse and Lacoste Alligator wearing Polo T-shirts with Human Logos


2011

ALV and I are in the process of crafting up our 2011 costumes, I cannot wait to show you!

Also DFH needs a costume idea for this year?  Any good male costumes ideas??

3 comments:

  1. o my god this ideas are so funny! I was laughing out loud at the ralph lauren horse and the lacoste alligator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ideas are great! I especially loved the little mermaid characters and the polo horse and Lacoste alligator!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! I love the lightning bug idea--so cute! My favorite homemade costumes during college were a firework costume and a Pink Power Ranger costume!

    ReplyDelete