Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Where Did Summer Go?


     Let me reintroduce myself.  Hi, I am Lauren and lately I have been a very bad blogger. 

      Our wedding is now less than one month away, and our weekends have been full of wedding planning, bachelor/bachelorette parties, showers, and other friends weddings and as usual I have let myself get behind on blogging. 

   Maybe it is just me and all of our wedding planning, but the summer just seemed to fly by faster than in other years.  Don't get me wrong, I had so many great adventures this summer, but it just didn't feel like a normal summer.  I think part of it was the weather was so iffy, but I didn't get to enjoy sitting outside as much as I usually do or even get to a pool once.  I know GASP. 

  However, this past weekend on yet another trip back to New Jersey I was scanning through all of my pictures on my iphone and realized just how much I have done this summer.  I like to use this blog as a scrapbook for myself so I wanted to share some of the highlights of my summer.  I want to do full posts on some of my wedding festivities so stay tuned for those. 

 Enjoy!


 
Although it was chilly at night, we had an awesome time at the Delfest Music Festival again this year.  Cannot wait for next year.



 
At the Brad Paisley concert LES, ALV and I got upgraded from lawn seats to the pit and also got to go on a backstage tour!
 


 
Every 4th of July for the last few years LES, ALV, and I head to Long Beach Island to spend the holiday weekend with my family.  There is nothing better then spending the 4th on the beach.   Sadly, LES wasn't able to join us this year. 
 


DFH & I all dolled up for our friend's Bob and Hope's wedding in Pittsburgh
 

 
Just one of the 100 photo booth pictures we took.  Not going to lie, I am photo booth obsessed.
 
 
Loved having my good friend and bridesmaid SRW in town for my Pittsburgh shower.  It is always a must to take visitors up to Mt. Washington for a drink and the breathtaking view of the city. 
 
 
DFH and I enjoying drinks on the Delaware at home in NJ after a busy day of wedding planning.

 
I love this picture of my two boys sleeping after a busy day.  Can you spot Ollie?

 
I cannot believe how big Mr. Oliver has gotten in the past three months.  I love our little Furbaby.
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment