Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Here is to 2013!

    This year was especially busy and special for me.  It was not only the year of our wedding, but it was a year full of so many incredible memories.  Throughout the year so many of my friends and family went out of their way to host and be present for so many of our wedding events.  I am still blown away by the generosity and selflessness of all my friends and family. I am so so so lucky.  I am sad to see this year end because this year is going to be quiet hard to top, but I am also so excited to see what the next year brings.


      I can't believe a year ago I was just (sort of) newly engaged and had just sent out our engagement Christmas cards.




....and this year we are already married! 
 
 

I just love looking back and seeing where I was just a year ago.  
Full 2013 recap to come soon. 
 

Tonight we will be celebrating New Year's Eve with some of our closest friends and also celebrating a friend's 30th birthday!!   
 
I can't wait to break out these cocktail napkins tonight with one of my favorite phrases.  
 
Happy New Years to all and to all a good night!! 

4 comments:

  1. Happy New New Year to you and your Hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Christmas cards. I never would have thought to do the Ho Ho one with the engagement ring....so cute. I also want those adorable napkins. Hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve and cheers to 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card for your first Christmas as a married couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE your Christmas card from this year!

    ReplyDelete