Monday, March 7, 2011

Birthday Weekend Recap

    I had an amazing birthday weekend, I am so lucky I have such amazing friends and family who spoiled me so much.  Saturday night a group of us started the night at our house, ALV made some amazing food, and even made me a dark chocolate brownie cake!





All of the ladies


   Then we were off in a limo for the evening, (a special thanks to Dad ALV), we had so much fun driving around that we kept requesting our driver to drive us around for longer, rather than make any stops.




    They even put Birthday Balloons in the limo


   and Birthday napkins ;)



  We all had a ton of fun.

DFH and I finished the weekend with a lazy sunday and a delicious dinner of Scallops and Pasta



Thank you to everyone for all the Birthday Wishes and for making my Birthday so wonderful and special!!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there for all the fun!!! Birthday party number two when I get back?!

    ReplyDelete