Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2014 In Review: Part Two

 

   Yesterday, I posted about the first part of my 2014 and today we finish the year


JULY:
 
 
We celebrated ALV's 30th birthday in Atlantic City
 
 
We spent the 4th of July on LBI with my family.
 
 
August:
 
 
DFH and I traveled to Colorado for my cousin Scott's wedding. We also got to visit with my aunt uncle and cousins on my mom's side.
 
 
 
Cousins celebrating Scott and Bethany.
 
 
 
We spent one of the last weeks of the summer in OBX with almost twenty of our high school friends.
 

At the end of August we celebrated LES's 30th birthday tailgating for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
 
September
 

 
DFH, ALV, BS and I went to a Pirates Game.
 
 
I traveled to North Carolina to celebrate one of my oldest friend Meghan's marriage.
 
 
 
My college bestie Falon joined me at the wedding as DFH was unable to attend and we made a pit stop at our college campus on the way back to Charlotte.
 
October:
 
 
In September and October we did a lot of work on the house both mine and DFH's parents came to visit and helped us with some home projects.  ( More posts on our progress to come soon)
 

DFH and I survived skydiving.
 
 
 
DFH and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary.
 
 
 
All the girls at Paula and Steve's wedding
 
 
November:
 
 
We traveled back to NJ for our friend Nick and Suzie's wedding.
 
 
Our friendsgiving tradition continued.
 
 
DFH and I came home to NJ for Thanksgiving and spent Saturday in the city with my family.
 
 
We got to meet Hugh Jackman when we saw him in the Broadway play The River.
 
December:
 
 
ALV and I saw the Pittsburgh Ballet performance of the Nutcracker with our Junior League


 
DFH and I attended an ugly sweater party and ALV's holiday party in the same night.


 
ALV got engaged.


 
 
We went to NJ for Christmas to visit both of our families and came back to Pittsburgh to celebrate New Years Eve with friends.
 
 
Cannot wait to see what 2015 has in store for us!



 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment