Friday, January 23, 2015

Five on Friday



Hi!  It is Friday WOO!  and I am linking up with A. Liz and Co. for Five on Friday


1. I'm going back back to Cali Cali


Well I haven't traveled to California in about fifteen years, but if I am going back it still counts right?  Anyways, next week I fly to LA to visit two out of three of the awesome ladies in the above picture ( and we will be missing the third).  I. can. not. wait. to go to Sur, go on a bike bar crawl, and to enjoy some warmer weather with my girls. 

2.  The Softest Tee Ever
 

My friend JLM gave me this cute Wifey tee for Christmas and it is literally the softest thing ever.   I wish I could wear it on a daily basis. ILY Couture has so many cute designs too, I may need to pick up a few more.  Go check them out.
 
3. Hot Tub Love 


We were lucky enough to have an outdoor hot tub come with our new house. DFH and I were clueless when it came to the cleaning and maintenance of a hot tub so for awhile we let it sit not sure what to do with it. We finally called in the professionals and now we are set.  This past weekend we used it for the first time and I am obsessed.  Sitting in a hot tub outside in the cold with a drink in your own back year is pretty incredible.    PS- This is a terrible picture.

4. Bathing suit in January = gym motivation

Though I was happy as a clam sitting in my new hot tub, putting on a bathing suit in January was not a happy moment.  In fact when I looked down at my stomach in the suit I'm pretty sure that is what I would look like if I was 7 months pregnant hahah.  Anyways it did motivate me to get my act together and I have already signed up for a cycle class to pedal away my tum.  

(Picture not included for obvious reasons)

 
5. I'm a Bridesmaid!


This past week ALV sent me the sweetest letter and this adorable collage with pictures of all the weddings she has been in ( ALV could literally be in 27 dresses haha)  I am so pumped that it is her turn and cannot wait for the celebrations!!!




 

2 comments:

  1. I feel you about the bathing suit thing, I have to be in a bathing suit in t-minus 48 days and I'm already panicking about it. Also jealous you're going to Cali, I've never been and it's on my bucket list.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It seems that you live a very busy life, that's why I'm so glad that you got to find time to bond with your friends in a hot tub. It looks so relaxing and cozy. I'm sure everyone had a blast. Anyway, how was your trip to Cali? Thanks for sharing that! I wish you all the best!

    Erica Spencer @ Culligan Hot Tub

    ReplyDelete