Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Get your dress fix

  This year I was invited to 100 million weddings, not to mention 100 million bachelorette parties, bridal showers, etc.  which means I need about 100 millions dresses x 3 to wear to these events. 

   A lot of times I can get away repeating a dress with different friend groups, but thanks to good ol' facebook you don't want to be "tagged" in 10 different photo albums wearing that same bright pink silk dress to every event.

   Weddings are expensive enough so I try to keep my dress budget down as much as possible.  I have found a few websites that offer super cute, fun, trendy, unique dresses at an affordable prices to help keep myself within budget. 

   MOD CLOTH has so many cute dress options for weddings, showers, or a night out


    Love the color of this dress and the scallop accents.


I love the button down front on this


I am Obsessed!!


FRANCESCAS: also has great reasonable options, they have stores located across the country as well, which makes it easy to return items or swap for a different size.


I love ruffles, I think you could dress this dress up or down to wear to a wedding or a shower


I am really into the one shoulder right now, amazing colors

Francesca's also has great costume jewels in EVERY color


I NEED THIS


And This


LULUs is another great site





coral is so great for summer events.
SHOPMAMIE also has adorable affordable options, the owners are a friend of a friend, and they do home trunk shows in addition to running their website.  They were nice enough to come to our home and do a show for us, we all got some great items.


 

The crocheted neck on this dress is super cute


This is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!! You could definitely dress this romper up with some heels.  A pink romper with ruffles AND bows...perfect!



More fun jewels ( this comes in a variety of colors)


Love these for a wedding

Most recently I discovered VESTIQUE, another fabulous dress site with extremely reasonable prices



This would be great for a shower or bach night on the town


Perfect for a wedding, I love the polka dots and the uneven scalloped neckline
I love everything about this outfit


Check out these sites for more fun affordable options.

What are your go to stores/sites for all of your events?

No comments:

Post a Comment