Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Welcome to the Family!







  This past weekend, my family and I spent the weekend in sunny Florida for my Aunt Nancy's wedding.  Everything was beautiful, from the weather ( a nice change from cold cloudy Pittsburgh), the view, the company, and especially the bride and groom. 






It was so nice to be with my family, especially my extended family who I rarely get to see. 



JLP and I


The DeGraff ladies



Mom and Dad



The other newlyweds



My Aunt and now Uncle rented a beautiful home right on the beach with an amazing view and a great deck pool and hot tub included. 


 I had fun playing with the different functions on my new camera.




We did a Plate Family photo shoot





The Wedding was beautiful and perfect


The Groom and Groom's dad waiting for the Bride


 Brian starting the ceremony with a conch whistle


Here comes the Bride







The Sabins !!!!




Family looking on


Hugs


xoxo


Sisters <3






I loved the seafood setup



First dance


The Toast!




Loved the light-up glasses



bottoms up :)





JLP...So glamorous



Bloody Marys such a great way to end a fabulous weekend!
We had such a great time lounging, chatting, drinking, and eating.

CONGRATS!

2 comments: