Thursday, April 14, 2011

Royal Gifts

 In just a few weeks on April 29th Prince William and Kate Middleton will wed and everyone is getting ready for the big event on the other side of the pond. 

Bath and Body Works has come out with their own limited edition Royal Wedding Collection
Princess in Training

If the Tiara Fits

Cath Kidston USA has also come out with a Royal Collection

 William and Kate Reuseable Bag:  I would be so so trendy carrying my groceries at the Giant Eagle.


Will and Kate Tea Towel

The Royal Carriage Keychain


Royal Wedding Gifts also has some unique Kate and Will pieces


I love coasters, who wouldn't love some commemorating the royal engagement.


Some Royal Thimbles


I love how everyone is trying to get their 2 cents from the big day, I can't lie I do love Kate Middleton and her fabulous head pieces I might just have to get my hands on some of this royal merchandise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment