Here is where I am in terms of my list accomplishments and near future "To Do's" with eight months to go!
* So excited to be getting married in the church I grew up in.
* So. Excited. This makes everything feel so real
* This was not on my check list, but my parents hosted a fabulous engagement party for DFH and I over Christmas so I had to add it to my check list
10. Take Engagement Pictures
* Need to figure out a date to do this
13. Choose Bridesmaid Dresses
* I'm 95% on my bridesmaid dress decision, just waiting for the color swatches to confirm my color choice.
14. Book a Florist
15.Pick a Rehearsal Dinner Location
* Doug and I have been doing a lot of research on this, I would like to have this completed in the upcoming weeks.
17. Pick and Order Save The Dates
* I'm in the processing of trying to decide the style I like best
19. Order Groom and groomsmen attire
20. Research / Book Videographer
21. Research/ Book Transportation
23. Book Makeup
24. Attend Caterer Food Tasting
* We are scheduled for the tasting next month, so excited for this!
25. Meet with our minister
* So excited for her to sing at our wedding!
29. Order Invitations
31. Book day after wedding photographer
* Not quite done with this one.
33. Book Honeymoon
34. Decide on Ceremony Music
And the list goes on.....