Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Eight Month Wedding Check List

 
 AHHH we are at the eight month mark!  Right now, I still feel like I have a lot of time, but each month seems to creep up faster and faster!  I am happy where we are planning wise, but I know we still have many more decisions to make in the upcoming months!

 Here is where I am in terms of my list accomplishments and near future "To Do's" with eight months to go!

1. Pick a Date -----------------CHECK

2. Reception Venue ------------ CHECK

3. Church --------------------------CHECK
* So excited to be getting married in the church I grew up in.

4..Band ------------------------------CHECK

5..Photographer----------------CHECK

6. . Wedding Dress and Veil--CHECK
* So. Excited. This makes everything feel so real

7.Engagement Party-------------CHECK
* This was not on my check list, but my parents hosted a fabulous engagement party for DFH and I over Christmas so I had to add it to my check list

8. Announce Engagement in the paper---------CHECK

9. Ask Bridal Party To Be In Wedding ---------------CHECK

10. Take Engagement Pictures
* Need to figure out a date to do this

11. Hire Organist for Ceremony ----------------------CHECK

12. Reserve Hotel Rooms ----------------------------CHECK
  
13. Choose Bridesmaid Dresses
 * I'm 95% on my bridesmaid dress decision, just waiting for the color swatches to confirm my color choice.

14. Book a Florist

15.Pick a Rehearsal Dinner Location
  * Doug and I have been doing a lot of research on this, I would like to have this completed in the upcoming weeks.

16. Register--------------------------------------CHECK
  
 


17. Pick and Order Save The Dates
* I'm in the processing of trying to decide the style I like best

18. Rent Chairs---------------------------------------------CHECK
    
19. Order Groom and groomsmen attire

20. Research / Book Videographer

21. Research/ Book Transportation

22. Book Hairstylist--------------------------------CHECK

23. Book Makeup

24. Attend Caterer Food Tasting
   * We are scheduled for the tasting next month, so excited for this!

25. Meet with our minister

26. Ask KLS to sing at our ceremony -----------------CHECK 
    * So excited for her to sing at our wedding!

27.Complete Guest list ------------------------------------CHECK

28. Research Invitations --------------------------------CHECK

29. Order Invitations

30. Set up wedding website--------------------------CHECK

31. Book day after wedding photographer

32. Research Honeymoon -------------------------CHECK
          * Not quite done with this one.

33. Book Honeymoon

34. Decide on Ceremony Music



And the list goes on.....


1 comment:

  1. So excited!!! I didn't know KLS is singing, that will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete