Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Party Recap

    Over the Christmas holiday my parent's hosted a fabulous engagement party for DFH and I while we were home in  New Jersey with family and friends.


 
DFH and I <3
 
 
With one of my bridesmaids SRK and my MOH, JLP
 
 
 
Posing with my family and grandparents
 

DFH's parents.
 
 

 
 
 
 

It was wonderful to have so many friends and family at the party.  Since DFH and I live in Pittsburgh and most of our family are in NJ it is not too often we get a chance to see everyone.

 
My dad gave a fabulous toast ( DFH was obviously not ready in this picture)
 
 

My mom prepared a delicious spread of food.
 
 
 
 
I loved these personalized cookies my mom ordered with our wedding date.
 
 
 
 
We were completely spoiled!(don't mind my face here HA!)
 
We received a super special gift from my grandparents: A croucheted tablecloth my great grandmother had made before she passed, when I was a little girl.
 
 
We had such a wonderful time celebrating with family and friends!
 
A big thank you for both of my parent's for hosting such a great party!

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady! I'm so glad you found me and its exciting our weddings are 2 months apart! Maybe we can inspire each other to stay on track with our TO-DOs! :)
    Jax
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Engagement parties are so fun- definitely great memories for the rest of your life. Yours looked wonderful!

    ReplyDelete