Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Cape Cod Wedding



    Back in September I attended one of my oldest friend's wedding in Cape Cod.   Cape Cod is such a spectacular spot for a wedding, and my good friend Jocelyn's wedding was no exception.  Jocelyn and her Husband Matt were married at the Flying Bridge in Falmouth, Massachusetts which was right on the water. 

 
They couldn't have asked for a better fall day, the sun was shining and there was a beautiful sunset for the cocktail hour.
 
 
Amanda and I trying to get the sunset in the background before it sets.
 
 
During the cocktail hour Jocelyn and Matt had a Polaroid camera for everyone to take pictures for the bride and groom.
 
 
Amanda and I had a blast using the Polaroid camera.  It is a whole different ball game attempting to take a "selfie" with a Polaroid camera versus an iPhone, but we tried our best.  ( see close up above)
 
 
Jocelyn and Matt were both glowing and had the biggest smiles on their faces.
 
 
Her dress was gorgeous!  I love how everyone lined up when the bride and groom were announced.
 
 
 
 
Father daughter dance
 
 
The tables were stunning, I loved the lanterns with the three candles inside, they looked so pretty and were so bright all lit up.
 
 
Amanda was the Matron of Honor and gave a truly amazing speech.  I love Jocelyn and Matt looking at each other in the background during the speech, so sweet.
 
 
The three of us have been friend since 5th grade, over the years we have had countless sleepovers together, vacationed together, and gone through all the ups and downs as being teenagers together.  Although we don't get to see each other all of the time, I love that when we get together it's as if no time has gone by.
 
 
Can you tell I am the tall one, I have a serious bend in my knee. haha.
 
 
How cute were their canvas welcome bags?  I am obsessed.
 
Such a gorgeous wedding and a truly amazing couple.
 
 
 
 
 
 






2 comments:

  1. I love the polaroid wall - how cute! Looks like you had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so perfect, and I love that tote!

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete