Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The week in review.

        Happy Tuesday !!
 
       These weeks have been flying lately, I can't get over that it is almost Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner.     This past week was no exception, but it was also full of a lot of events and exciting news. 

       This past week marked our 1 month wedding anniversary hahha.  It literally seems like it was yesterday, I cannot believe it has already been a month. I wish I could re live our wedding day over and over it was just too much fun.

 
     I came home on our month anniversary to these beautiful flowers from DFH, so far he is doing a fabulous job of being a husband :)


    We celebrated that night with our vineyard wine glasses from the rehearsal dinner with our bride and groom wine charms.   Can you tell that we are really stretching out our wedding celebrations, but I'm OK with that. 

   On Tuesday my good friend  Steel Magnolia  gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.  I wish she still lived in Pittsburgh so I could meet the cutie. I guess it is time to take a trip south. 

    This past weekend our Junior League put on the American Girl Fashion Show it's a great event that raises money for local Pittsburgh children's charities . 
 
 
LES and I volunteering at the show.

 
 
It is so so cute and the little girls love it. I wish this show existed when I was little. They even have a doll hair salon, where girls can have their doll's hair done. 
 

               Last night our friends ALV and BS took us to a  Pittsburgh Penguins game. As usual we had the best time!  So happy that it is hockey season :)
 
 
Can you tell we enjoyed the hats they gave everyone at the game?
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment