Thursday, July 10, 2014

#TBT Chicago

    I'm finally getting around to recapping my Chicago trip from April.  DFH and I found a last minute cheap flight from Pittsburgh to Chicago so we decided to venture to the Midwest for my college friend Jenna's 30th birthday. 

We arrived and Jenna had a bottle of champs waiting to start the celebrating.   She knows my love for champagne too well. 


We enjoyed a delicious sushi dinner downtown before Jenna rang in 30th birthday with some Kesha Kareoke. 
 
 

On Saturday we enjoyed brunch before the boys headed to the Cubs game and Jenna and I enjoyed some girl time gossiping and shopping. 

Of course DFH loved the craft beer scene in Chicago, especially this beer flight.  

Saturday was the big birthday celebration. Sadly I failed to take any pictures.  

On Sunday we explored two local breweries, Half Acre and Revolution for a Sunday funday. 








We ended our trip with a visit to "the bean" for a few selfies. 











Happy Thursday!




1 comment:

  1. I love Chicago - my inlaws live nearby and we almost always take the train into town when we visit.

    ReplyDelete