Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Bachelorette Gift Idea

   Today I am linking up with Belle in Boots  and  Love Always, Nancy J. for Wedding Wednesday.  I have really been the worst about recapping my wedding and I still plan to do that, if only for my own personal blog scrapbook, but for right now I want to discuss my favorite Bachelorette Gift Idea.  Obviously lingerie and undies are essential gifts for the bride-to-be, but I also received a very special gift my bachelorette weekend from my mom and all my bridesmaids. 

 



My mom purchased the picture frame with the white matte and then secretly had all of my bridesmaids and herself put on different shades of lipstick and kiss the matte in two different spots and sign their name by their kiss.   I had no idea this was being done behind my back during the bachelorette weekend, yet now I vaguely recall some of the girls suddenly sporting faded lipstick during the day. 



My Mom stuck in a picture from my bridal shower, I still need to update the picture from the bachelorette weekend.  It is such a special gift and reminder of such a fun weekend.

This is such a simple and inexpensive gift for your bride-to-be and such a special keepsake.

 

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute idea! I'll have to tuck this one away for when I'm a bridesmaid in the future :)
    - Catherine, cgspringer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete