Wednesday, October 22, 2014

It's Fall Y'all!

     Today I am talking fall decorations.  A new house brings new holiday decor placement. This is the first fall in our new home so I've had to find new places for some of my favorite fall décor. 
 
    Personally I like fall decorations over Halloween or Thanksgiving decorations so that I can leave them up from October through the end of November  #lazy.

 
This pumpkin looks so pretty when the candles are lit on our side living room table. 

 
I am still in love with our monogram pumpkin which we set on the bar for our wedding last year. 


Here it is all lit up. 

My mom brought us the fun witches shoe candlesticks when she visited in September and my mom and I picked up the pumpkin at Kirkland's on a recent shopping trip for part of my housewarming gift. 

 
I snagged these felt pumpkins in the dollar section of Target last week. The spider is perfect for a creepy touch as our dining room table centerpiece. 




I got these pumpkin lanterns from Pier 1 a few years ago. I love the fall colors of the lanterns. 


 
  These little pumpkins added a great fall touch to my cake plate. 



    Please ignore the heinous wall paper and blue counter tops in our kitchen. If we stay on track with our house repairs they should be gone in a few months. However I am loving the month of October print on my calendar from Kate Libby.


It is crazy Halloween is already next week.   Have you decorated?



1 comment:

  1. Your decorations look so good! Last year I made a Halloween "bouquet" centerpiece with black flowers and skulls that I keep on my dining room table.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete