Friday, October 10, 2014

Our Reception..One Year Later

Our reception was held at the Neshanic Valley Golf Course which has a stunning club house ( in my opinion) that looks over the gorgeous NJ countryside ( yes NJ has countryside). 
 
 


 
VIA

 
 
 
This sign directed our guests to the cocktail hour on the back deck.  My Dad made the sign out of driftwood he found on Long Beach Island.


My grandparents enjoying our specialty cocktail: French 75
 

 
 How can NJ have such a bad reputation with views like this.
 
 
Our card table

 Our centerpieces
 
 
Half of our tables had long centerpieces and half had smaller wreath centerpieces with lanterns.
 

 
Our table numbers

 The sweetheart table
 
 
Our cake: I can't wait to eat the top layer this weekend.
 

 
First Dance
 
 
 Our band was amazing, probably one of my favorite parts of our wedding.
 
 
 We danced.
 
 
 And danced.
 
 
And danced.
 
 
My Sister's toast.
 
 
Dancing with my Dad.

 
DFH dancing with his Mom.
 

 
The cake cutting.
 
 
 
 
Tossing the bouquet
 

 
Throwing the garter.

 
The ladies watching the garter toss 

 
My parents dancing. Such a sweet picture
 
 
 
One more song...
 

 
 
SHOUT!
 
 
It was honestly The. Best. Day. Ever.  I would do it all over again if I could. 
 
 
Tomorrow DFH and I celebrate our anniversary by skydiving...eeek.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. You look so stunning and happy! I love all of the fall colors in your reception, and your cake is so perfect! It's so simple, yet beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made such a beautiful bride and I love the flowers/cenerpieces!!

    ReplyDelete