Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Nails and Rehearsal ...1 year later

 
The day before the wedding all of my bridesmaids arrived in town Friday morning for an afternoon of pampering and relaxation.  The nail salon closed down while we were there and allowed us to bring in food and champagne.  
 
 
 
There is nothing better then drinking champagne with your favorite people while getting your nails done.
 
 
Even DFH stopped by to say hi!

 
 
My bridesmaids ( minus 1) with the moms and my Grammy.
 
 
After we were done I gave the moms and my bridesmaids their presents before it was time to get ready for the rehearsal. 

 
I have almost no pictures from the rehearsal, but I do love this one of my MOH and the Best Man signing the marriage license with our minister. 
 
I just remember the rehearsal being the moment that everything felt so real.
 

 
 We held the rehearsal dinner at Beneduce Vineyard in their green house.  I cannot locate all of my pictures from the rehearsal ( this is the problem recapping one year later), so I pulled this picture from the website. 
 
DFH and I loved how unique the venue was for a rehearsal dinner.  The inside of the greenhouse is full of citrus trees that have such a sweet and delicious scent.  I also loved all of the lights.  This picture is obviously taken around the holidays, but we had mums and sunflowers around the greenhouse and as centerpieces. 
 
Our dinner was catered by one of our favorite local Italian restaurants, we wanted our out of town guests to taste what REAL NJ Italian food tastes like. 
 
 
Our guests were given wineglasses as a favor and we had chalkboard wine tags so guests could keep track of their glasses.
 

MOH, MOB, and ME!
 
 With my parents
 
 
The Bride and Groom
 
Posing with two of my maids


 All of the maids before the big day!

 
 The day was jam packed, but so fun. 
 
Next up.  Wedding Day!!
 
 

 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment