Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bojangles Above the Mason Dixon??

  Sometimes I randomly search the "locations" sections of my favorite out of town stores and restaurants websites that we don't have in Pittsburgh to see if there is new location near by ( is that weird?)





 The other day I was talking to my friend MEF who I grew up with in NJ, but who now resides in North Carolina about how amazing the Southern Fast Food restaurants are, specifically Buscitville and Bojangles, there is just nothing that compares up North.   I started checking the websites, and found that there was now a Bojangles restaurant in Pennsylvania!!  I was so excited, I began  immediately craving their delicious chicken and biscuits. Although the Bojangles is still 200 miles away, it happens to be on my route home to New Jersey to visit my parents.  Perfect !! I cannot wait to stop by for a delicious "golden basket" and some green beans, they seriously have amazing fixin's if you've never been.






While perusing the site I also found these amazing souvenirs:



Next time I head home It's Bo Time!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh being from N.C. I LOVE Bo's!!!!! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped in yesterday for lunch....SO DELICIOUS! It would be so dangerous to have on in the burgh!

    ReplyDelete