Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sew Girlie

 Last week I blogged about this adorable coupon "clutch" DFH bought me to organize my coupons



It is from a company called Sew Girlie ( how great is the name), which specializes in personalized embroidered gifts. 


I loved my coupon organizer so much I started perusing their website to see what else they sold, and I fell in love.   Sew Girlie carries so many great personalized items, I am already thinking about what gifts I need to get for people...or myself!

Sew Girlie has an amazing collection of Koozies, and in my opinion one can never have enough


I don't golf but how cute it that!!


I love these personalized collegiate Koozies, perfect for a tailgate ( Hopefully they will add Elon to their list soon!)


These towels are so detailed, I love the scalloped edges and there are so many fabrics and colors to choose from. 



This design your own monogrammed planner and address book is soooo cute.  Again there are so many colors and patterns to choose from.



This would be a great hostess gift.




This monogrammed drink ID band is such a great idea, and you could easily keep it in your purse, perfect  to avoid any water bottle mix ups.


I love this, there are so many great patterns, I would have a hard time choosing both the design and the color. 

 Sew Girlie has so many other great personalized items on their SITE too, check them out.

 

7 comments:

  1. Everything is so cute! I love your coupon book. The pillow, towel, vase and planer are my favorites! I need to check this site out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute coupon book! LOVE it. Unfortunately the Brits don't really do coupons. BORING. However, that pillow might just need to make its way to my couch! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooo cute! I love the towels! Everything is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously how cute! Looks like I will be doing some shopping today!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that stuff really is cute! I love the coupon organizer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute is this. thank you so much for sharing and for another amazing post. Stop by to see pics from my latest outfit post and my newest accessory obsession. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting on cacklesandcheese! I LOVE your blog and am not following. The stuff above is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete