Friday, August 3, 2012

Book Swap


    Last week I hosted book swap for some of my friends.  It was such a great way to get together  and exchange books we have already read for new reads.  Steel Magnolia had hosted a swap about a year ago and I came home with so many great books, that I was excited to host another swap.


I had asked everyone to bring any old books in their collections that they had already read or wanted to exchange. 


    Although so many people, including myself are now using Kindles or IPads to read, I figured everyone could always use some new paperbacks to take traveling or to the beach, especially in the summer. 

            We all had a great time chatting, and exchanging books, and enjoying champagne sangria and apps. 







And I left with some great reads for beach. 

Cannot wait to host another swap. 





1 comment: