Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



Happy Wednesday!  Hope you are having a fabulous week, only three more days until the long weekend, thank goodness!  I could use it. 
  I am linking up this week with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday, and here is what I am loving right now. 


 
I am loving these hair ties.  I love the sparkles and tie dye, and love that they don't crease my hair, plus, I am that girl that always has a hair tie on my wrist, and these fun ties look so much cuter than my usual black hair band. 
 
 
 
The only problem is they are hard to find up north, the only store I have found them in is Anthro, and they are more expensive and don't have the same color choices... does anyone in the Pittsburgh area  know anywhere else to purchase these?
 
 
I am loving that DFH and I are headed to LBI for the long weekend to see my family and get a last chance tan.  
 
 
Nothing beats the beach being with family and delicious seafood dinners.
 
 
I am loving the TV show,  Here Comes Honey Boo Boo on TLC.  It is absolutely ridiculous and entertaining, everything thing about the show makes me laugh.  
 
 
 
Lastly, I am loving these needlepoint loafers from The Pink Monogram.  I love how many great prints and colors they come in, perfect for a fall day with skinnies. 
 
 
 
 
 

 


What Are You Loving?
 

4 comments:

  1. Did you check your target for the hair ties? I found some at the Target here! I believe they were goody brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love honey boo boo too, so funny!

    Have a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those hair ties too! They hold my thick hair without breaking it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is so cute! Love that family photo.

    I just bought knockoffs of those hair ties at Target. Not sure how they'll hold up though

    ReplyDelete