Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lands' End Canvas Nautical Spring Line

I just got the new Lands' End Canvas Spring magazine in the mail and I am OBSESSED.  Now I know Lands' End has always been classic conservative preppy, but I think this collection is a lot more youthful than previous years, it almost has a J. Crew look to it, and there are so many fabulous nautical outfits that I cannot wait to purchase.  



This is by far my favorite, I love the boat neck and I feel like the jersey cotton would make it a perfect travel dress.  Luckily I am headed to the South a few times this spring, I think this would be the perfect spring outfit to travel from the chilly north to the warm *fingers crossed* south.


This is super cute, I love the Nautical stripes and the doubled breasted front with buttons

I love the coral color of this hoodie, I've been seeing coral everywhere for spring and I love it.  I especially love the rope drawstrings...perfect for a day after the beach. 


I know I don't need another rope belt, but I love the leather look against the roping, super cute.



Two fabulous beach totes...I love the coral/orange and more nautical roping :)  

This makes me soo excited for beach weekends this summer.  Check out more of the collection HERE !!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It's like what J.Crew USED to be, without the price tags!

    ReplyDelete