Wednesday, February 23, 2011

National Margarita Day

Yesterday February 22, was National Margarita Day!  If that is not one of the best excuses to go out for a drink, I do not know what is.


   DFH and I wanted to take full advantage of this, and went out for a drink to celebrate delicious Margaritas. It is funny how we each have our own technique in consuming our Margaritas which we both enjoy with salt and on the rocks.  I have no organization to my sipping, I take a sip from whichever side is facing me, regardless if there is salt or not, so my salt is scattered around the glass, a little chaotic.  DFH on the other hand sips his Margarita in a very organized manner, slowly turning the glass in a circular manner so that each sip has the next available amount of salt in it and the remaining salt is in a perfect line/half circle.  ( I wish I had a picture documenting this).  Although I wouldn't say I am unorganized, DFH is a very anal and an organized person in life, it is funny how your personality can shine through even in your Margarita drinking :)


CHEERS!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment