Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day to All My Loves

      Happy Valentines Day!!!

 Valentine's Day is one of those holidays I think most people LOVE or HATE.  There are those who need the huge box of chocolates, long stem roses, and over sized teddy bear and those who wear black today and curse anyone wearing pink and red. 

  I am somewhere in between.  I am sporting my pink polka dot sweater today, and I am looking forward to cooking a delicious dinner with DFH tonight, but I don't go totally
crazy over it.

Although it is important to tell your loved ones, you love them every day, I believe Valentines Day is about expressing your love and appreciation for all those you love today, whether Family, Friend, Boyfriend, Pet, etc. 

So this Valentine's Day although I can't see all my "Valentines" I love them all and are so happy they are a part of my life.

Happy Valentine's Day to:




DFH



FAMILY




                                                                           FRIENDS

And all my Blog Readers

xoxo



5 comments:

  1. I am the same way about today! We are cooking a great dinner together and just keeping it low key! And I would much rather be stuffing my face with Easter candy than Valentine's candy haha! Have a great day! p.s. love that picture of y'all and your black and white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, happy vday <3 I am wearing purple, what does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day to you too! I love Valentine's Day and I agree that it can be shared with everyone you love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been single for a lot of Valentine's Days and I still love the holiday. I think it's because I love pink and red and hearts. It should be shared with everyone!

    ReplyDelete