Thursday, February 2, 2012

What is your Lilly "State of Mind" ???

Although the Groundhog may have said there will be six more weeks of winter, I am counting down the days until it is time to wear bright colors and Lilly. 


  Have you seen the Lilly Pulitzer "State of Mind" print?


Each square represents a different state

The New Jersey Patch has pictures of the NJ shore


The Pennsylvania Patch features the Lilly Headquarters...love that!


I love the "State of Mind" idea, but I wish I could get the print with just MY state on it, not all the states. 

How cute would a NJ murfee scarf be?

What do you think?

Visit the Lilly Website to see your state.


5 comments:

  1. I hadn't seen this before! This is so cute! I totally agree, I think they should make the state prints in Murfee scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw it the other day on the website - love it!!

    Last season (or was it two seasons ago?) they featured a "calendar" print that was so cute. I was thinking of having important dates embroidered around it - i.e. wedding date, birthdays, etc. You could totally do this for this print as well!

    Can't wait to wear Spring clothes again. FIL gave me a Lilly gift card for Christmas and I'm saving it to buy something SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! And I agree, it would be awesome to be able to pick which one you want. I would love the KY and TN ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. VA has Monticello which is just perfect for me since I go to school in Charlottesville!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to go check this out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete